I am a Year 7 & 8 teacher at Kaingaroa School, located in beautiful Northland, New Zealand. I use this blog to share aspects of my teaching practice, inquiry, and professional development.
Friday, 15 June 2018
Leadership 2018
This year I am taking on a leadership role in my school. I am leading kapa haka alongside one of my amazing colleagues, as well as working towards one of the three goals in our strategic plan. One of our goals is to build the identify of our tamariki through strengthening our partnerships and relationships with our whanau and wider community. I have created this overview for the year that identifies my goals as a leader, and how I will help the staff throughout the year. My main focus is to build the confidence and capabilities within our staff. I will do this by discussing their individuals strengths and needs as professionals, evaluating our whole-school needs and focus', modelling, providing resources, and mentoring when needed.
Leadership Overview 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment